1. Do I have to create an account to make a purchase in the shop?
No, we do not require registration to complete the order.
2. Will I receive a confirmation of purchase in the form of a receipt or a VAT invoice?
Each purchase is accompanied by a confirmation in the form of a receipt. We also issue VAT invoices on request.
3. When I add products to my shopping cart, do I reserve goods?
No. Simply adding products to your shopping cart does not mean that you have reserved the goods.
4. Are the goods being sold new?
Yes, all goods sold on our website are new and have full manufacturer’s warranty.
5. Are the goods being sold produced in China?
No, we do not sell Chinese products. All sold welders are produced in Europe, in the producer’s headquarters in Kiev.
6. Is the ordered product available immediately?
If the website states that the goods are in stock, the product is available immediately.
7. What is the lead time?
The delivery time is up to a maximum of 48 hours from receipt of payment for the ordered products on working days.
8. What does it mean that I consent to data processing?
This is information that personal data included in our database are processed only for the purpose of order processing and will not be shared with other entities.
9. Do we send orders abroad?
Yes, orders abroad are sent only after paying in advance, so it is not possible to order by cash on delivery. The shipping cost for each order depends on the country to which we send the goods and the weight and dimensions of the products.
10. If the goods are not available on the website, can you count on them to be supplemented?
In case of lack of the goods you are interested in, please contact us in order to determine with our consultant when the goods will be supplemented.
11. How to contact us?
Contact with us is possible thanks to the contact form available on the home page. You can also send us an e-mail to: email@example.com or call us on: +48 22 290 86 96
12. Is it possible to collect goods in person in a stationary shop?
Yes, The address details of our shop are:
MasterWeld Sp. z. o. o.
street: Kapitałowa 4
1. What are the forms of payment?
Currently our shop accepts payments by traditional transfers,
2. What are the data for a traditional transfer?
Account number for a traditional transfer:
ING BANK GBP 97 1050 1562 1000 0090 8081 3273
BANK: ING Bank Śląski S.A., street: Sokolska 34, 40-086 Katowice, Poland
SWIFT CODE: INGBPLPW
The data of the recipient of the transfer:
MasterWeld Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością
In the title of the transfer, it is necessary to enter the order number.
3. Is VAT included in the price?
Yes, VAT is included in the price of all goods purchased in our shop.
4. Can I pay for my purchases at a later date?
No, at present our shop does not provide this possibility.
5. Is my personal data secure?
Personal data included in our database are processed only for the purpose of order processing and will not be made available to other entities or processed for any other purpose.