TIG HF/MMA MIG/MAG Welder Paton StandardTIG-200 – basic data
PATON StandardTIG-200 digital inverter welder is optimized for TIG (HF) inert gas shielded arc welding, manual MMA coated electrode arc welding and semi-automatic MIG/MAG arc welding (as a source with external feeder) with direct current. Each of the above mentioned methods allows us to use pulse current (PULSE function).
The “Standard” series device has been designed for consumers requiring a compact casing with an optimal ratio between portability and functionality of the unit with its full rated current of 200 A. The device is also suitable for “MMA” welding with electrodes from Ф1.6 mm to Ф5.0 mm and semi-automatic arc welding by “MIG/MAG” with solid wire from Ф0.6 mm to Ф1.0. The small size of the welder makes it very mobile, which allows performing most tasks in the production sector (field work, workshop work, production from thin sheets, repair and maintenance, agriculture, etc.). The use of an inverter block operating at frequencies of the order of kHz, affects the dimensions of the transformer in the power block, which significantly reduces the weight and dimensions of the machine itself.
MAIN ADVANTAGES OF PATON™ DEVICES:
- European manufacturing
- Electronic thermal protection system to protect all heat generating components from overheating
- Reliability thanks to IGBT technology
- Possibility to work with long extension cables as well as with a generator
- Pulsed welding (PULSE function)
- Improved arc glow stability
- Change mode function 2T, 4T, gas cleaning with feeder function
- The devices are equipped with a voltage spike protection and stabilisation system allowing proper operation in the voltage range of 160V to 260V
- Twice lower power consumption compared to traditional sources
- Optimum melting and correct stitch shape regardless of welding position
5-year manufacturer’s warranty for consumers as well as companies
Top quality workmanship confirmed by a 5-year DOOR-to-DOOR manufacturer’s warranty. ADI Standard series models are characterised by a compact design in which a number of innovative technological solutions have been applied to increase the reliability of the equipment. The inverter’s reliability in dusty and humid environments has been increased by relocating the electronics to a separate chamber and by impregnating the electronics with high-class varnish.
The reduced welding voltage function during manual metal arc welding (MMA), with the possibility of switching it off, allows the device to operate in hazardous environments. The device is equipped with a protection module against incorrect voltage level (overvoltage or voltage drop). PATON™ Standard welders are equipped with a work stabilization system, thanks to which they can be powered from an aggregate.
- Paton StandardTIG-200 welder
- Mass holder 3m
- Professional carrying case
- Carrying strap
- User manual
Compared to inverter welders from other manufacturers, this product was invented by the designers of the Pilot Plant of Welding Equipment of the Electric Welding Institute named after E. O. Paton, has the following advantages:
- Wide range of adjustment of welding parameters:
– the MMA method – 1 (basic) + 10 (additional)
– the TIG method – 1 (basic) + 10 (additional)
– the MIG/MAG method – 1 (basic) + 4 (additional)
- Availability of pulsed welding mode in all methods.
- In addition to protection against mains voltage surges, the devices are equipped with a stabilization system for longer voltage changes in the single-phase power network and enable proper operation of the device for the voltage range from 160 V to 260 V. It is worth remembering that at the minimum voltage of 160 V, it is possible to perform welding with an electrode with a diameter not exceeding Ф 3 mm or semi-automatic welding with a wire with a diameter not exceeding Ф 0.8 mm.
- Installed module for contactless arc ignition (initiation of welding with high voltage of kV)
- Adapted to the standard power grid. Thanks to its high efficiency, the source provides twice as much electricity demand as traditional transformer equipment.
- Automatic adjustment of the fan speed, which works with higher efficiency when the unit is warmed up, and reduces the speed when the unit is not in use. This affects fan wear, reduces the amount of dust in the unit and reduces welding noise.
- The comfort of working with a nominal current load, without the need for cooling interruptions.
- High reliability of the device in production conditions with high dustiness and high humidity.
- The device includes a thermal protection system which protects all elements generating heat of the welding unit against overheating.
- All electronic components of the unit are impregnated with two layers of high quality varnish, which ensures product reliability during the entire service life.
- Infinitely variable welding parameters.
- Improved arc glow stability.
- Continuously adjustable welding parameters.
- Reliability thanks to the use of the latest advanced IGBT technology.
|Supply voltage 50/60 Hz||230 V|
|Required nominal current from the mains||25 – 28 A|
|Nominal welding current||200 A|
|Maximum welding current||270 A |
|Duty cycle, %||"45 % at 200 A|
100 % at 134 A"
|Voltage change intervals ||160 – 260 V|
|Welding current adjustment intervals||10 – 200 A|
|Welding voltage adjustment intervals||12 – 28 V|
|Diameter of the wrapped electrode||1,6 – 5,0 mm|
|Diameter of solid wire||0,6 – 1,0 mm|
|Pulsed welding methods||"MMA: 0,2...500 Hz|
TIG: 0,2...500 Hz
MIG/MAG: 5...500 Hz"
|Function "Anti-Stick" ||Automatic|
|Idle voltage reduction system||On / Off|
|Idle current voltage||12 / 70 V|
|Arc event current voltage||110 V|
|Nominal power consumption||5,5 – 6,1 kVA|
|Maximum power consumption||6,6 – 8,0 kVA|
|Operating temperature range||–25 … +45 ºС|
|Standards met:||"EN 60204 – 1:2006|
EN 60974 – 1:2012
EN 60974 – 10:2014"
|Dimensions (length, width, height), mm:||315 х 110 х 255|
|Weight of the welder itself, kg||5,8|
|Degree of protection||IP 21|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.